Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013   My first day to write a blog.
The main purpose of this personal blog site is to focus on the Trilogy of books I self-published in April 2013.  You can find them at Amazon.com, books, Advanced Search, Author:  Carol Powers.
1 - From The Secret Place Flows Amazing Grace
2 - Focus on the Family of the Most High God
3 - Fellowship of the Mystery
These three books are interrelated.  The first is about Asking God.  The second is about Believing God.  And the third is about Receiving from God.  I am a Christian Psychic.  I have been Hyper Sensitive both Spiritually and Physically all of my life.  I was raised in the South as a Baptist.  I never mentioned any of this to my family.  And I waited until my children were grown, to talk freely about this,  so they would not experience the backlash from my community.  I wrote these books for the church of Jesus to teach parents what their child may experience so those children who are spiritually gifted would have the validation and training that I did not have available to me until I was an adult and traveled from my home state to learn, and get strong and confident in who I am.  But most of my strength came from my private time alone with the Holy Spirit - believing what was being shown and said to me.  God has revealed many things to me  over the years.  I am still amazed by God's Grace today.

No comments:

Post a Comment